At the Luca Luca S/S 2011 show during Fashion Week, celebrity stylist Teddy Charles used the new Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic styling line to create the nautical-inspired “Yacht Knot” hair that accompanied Luca Luca’s breezy, ethereal runway collection.
Backstage Charles gave the step-by-step tips on how to get this fresh style at home.
How To: Luca Luca “Yacht Knot”:
- Part your hair down the middle.
- Lightly crimp the roots and add curls throughout with the new Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Styling Wand.
- Brush out the curls to create a wavy texture.
- Section off the top and bottom and twist both top sections back into a knotted bun.
- Wrap the remaining bottom section around the bun.
- Pull out a few wispy pieces at the hairline for a touch of romance, spray with a little hairspray.
Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand is available at Ulta for a suggested retail price of $29.99.