Sephora recently announced their the fourth edition of the Sun Safety Kit. This annual promotion is one of Sephora’s most successful and is a must-have. The protection collection features the best-of-the-best in sun protection and 100% of the net profits benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer found in the United States and is also one of the most preventable. Help others become aware of this growing problem while defending yourself against the sun’s harmful rays.
This year’s selection includes past favorites, new additions and a travel and beach-friendly hot pink clutch. The Sun Safety Kit includes sample sizes of:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF15 & Dermaxyl
- DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew UV Moisturizer SPF 15
- Kate Somerville Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen
- Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15
- Bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer
- PeterThomasRoth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion with SPF 30
- Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Crème SPF 15
- Cover FX BritePrep FX Brightening Foundation Primer & Photo Aging Defense SPF 50
- Bare Escentuals Summer Bisque SPF 20
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion N SPF 60 PA+++
- Jack Black Lip Balm Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Lemon and Chamomile
- Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse SPF 15
- UVSUNSENSE Bracelet
The Sephora Sun Safety Kit ($25– an $95.42 value) will be available while supplies last in all U.S. Sephora stores and on Sephora.com.