Bryce Dallas Howard looked amazing at the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse! Celeb stylist David Babaii created her relaxed, Bridget Bardot inspired look. Beautiful waves were pulled back on each side and accented with a subtle beehive. Bryce’s hair looked shiny and healthy cascading down her back. Babaii let several strands strategically fall forward and frame Bryce’s face for a modern 60′s effect. David Babaii explained how to get Bryce’s look to you can recreate the style at home!
How To Get Bryce’s Eclipse Hair:
- Babaii prepared Bryce’s hair by applying a small amount of argan oil-infused original Moroccanoil Treatment on damp hair before blow-drying to condition, strengthen and protect strands from the heat of the curling iron as well as to eliminate any sign of frizz or static. “It absorbs instantly and speeds myblow-drying time so I can concentrate on styling,” he says. “I love using Moroccanoil Treatment with flat or curling irons when I work because the hair becomes even better conditioned and healthier.”
- Once the hair was dry, Babaii applied Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to the palm of his hands and then randomly finger-combed sections of the hair for natural looking hold.
- After making a center part, he used a curling iron to form loose, flowing waves that were easy to work and to tuck behind the ears.
- Babaii then gently teased the hair at the crown to create a suggestion of a Bardot bee-hive, pinned the sides, and left a soft cascade of gorgeous hair flowing down her back.
- Next, Babaii lightly misted Bryce’s hair using Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for an extra boost of natural-looking shine to reflect her beautiful color, especially in the bright lights on the red carpet. “It was important to me to give the hair a luminous, ethereal look, and perfect condition and lustre was essential.”
- Babaii finished the style with new Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray, which holds the hair in place without compromising on shine or movement. “It sprays on in a soft, diffused mist and I love how touchable the hair feels, as well as so moveable with long-lasting hold that lasts all night long,” Babaii says.
All products can be found at Moroccanoil.com.