Zoe Saldana looked amazing at last night’s Metropolitan Museum Of Art’s 2010 Costume Institute Gala in NYC! Girl can seriously work a pose too.
Zoe wore her hair in a simple, yet elegant updo that perfectly complimented her long, one-shoulder, sparkling gown. Thanks to her talented hairstylist, Mara Roszak, TRESemmé celeb stylist, we get a sneak peek into how she created Zoe’s chic style.
How To: Zoe’s MET Ball Hair:
- Apply a volumizing spray on damp hair and blow dry with a a medium round brush until smooth.
- To give hair a lot of shine (to almost resemble wet hair) apply TRESemmé No-Frizz Shine Spray and TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème all over the hair.
- Once hair is coated, pull hair back at the nape of the neck, slicking the sides back tightly and keeping a little height at the top. Secure at the nape of the neck with an elastic.
- Spray ends with hairspray, turn ends under to form a half bun shape, and pin underneath to hide pins, criss-crossing bobby pins for extra security.
- Finally, spray hairspray on fingertips and gently pull the hair on top to give it a slightly textured look. Finish entire look with hairspray for an all-night hold.