Ever wonder what the creators of fragrance take home when they want to enjoy a candle? Now you can enjoy the same, high end fragrances with Archipelago Botanicals Private Reserve Candle Collection. Each is a favorite of one of the owners, and is labeled with the original lab number and fragrance name. The collection is available in five scents:
- LUST – Private Reserve No. 83: A blend of bourbon vanilla, sultry vetiver, warm amber, and bergamot.
- LEATHER – Private Reserve No. 107: Sultry notes of Tuscan leather, amber, cashmere must, and gualacwood.
- ZEST – Private Reserve No. 54: Features vetiver, dewfruit zest, lemon leaf, and ruby pomegranates.
- STEM – Private Reserve No. 112: Fresh rosehips and freesia blended with oakmoss, musk, and a hint of patchouli.
- GRASS – Private Reserve No. 126: Features notes of petit grain, wild grasses, clover, and green bamboo.
I recently tested out LUST, and it smells amazing! Even when it’s not burning, it smells fantastic. I’m dying to smell the rest of these, but LUST is out of this world. It’s a striking candle too, with its solid black glass jar and wax. It’s seven ounces and has an astounding burn time of 50 hours. These candles would make fantastic gifts, but I have even better news…
Courtesy of Archipelago Candles, FIVE lucky Hair On The Brain readers will win a candle from Archipelago! You can pick a Private Reserve Candle or any other candle from the Archipelago section of the site. There are over 75 candles in six different lines from Archipelago to choose from. This prize is worth $29.50 for five lucky readers.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered! The lucky numbers are #38, #23, #80, #36, #42. The winners are Annie, Jules, April Brooks, Styleezta, and Colleen. Congrats to all five winners!
An editorial sample was provided by the company so I could review this product. Please see my About page for further information on Disclosure policies.