First the crushing news: Jan went with a style suggestion from Hair Junky and not HOTB. But, chins up, kids! You’re suggestions were super too. And I think everyone will agree that Kaitlin’s suggestion of The Lady Gaga Bow was genius!
And Jan pulled it off expertly, as usual. I want to thank the girls at Hair Junky for involving us in this fun event and giveaway. I loved seeing all your suggestions. Let’s do it again sometime.
How to Create a Gaga Hair Bow:
- Pull up front half of hair from either side like a headband and secure into a side pony at the top. Jan says: Make sure the pony is straight and shiny. I flat ironed and used shine spray.
- Divide pony into three sections: two big sections on either side and one small section in the middle.
- Pin the small section out of the way.
- Tease the two big sections a bit and bend them back to make the wraps of the bow, pin to secure.
- Stuff the extra hair inside the folds of the bow and pin.
- Take the small third section from the front and loop over the middle, pin to secure.
- Finish with a generous dose of TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hair Spray.
After the break, two videos Jan watched for reference.