Have you guys heard of the Wrapadoo? To be honest, before I had the chance to test it out I was a Wrapadoo novice. But with my now past-my-shoulders hair, I do wrap it up in a towel when I get out of the shower. I know, I know. I’ve heard it’s bad for your hair too, but it’s just convenient! The Wrapadoo is actually perfect from this wet head issue and saves you from the annoyance of the towel flopping over and unraveling. You just plop it on your head, stick the Velcro, twist the tail twice, pull it up and loop it over the little “jewel” to secure it. Dunzo. It fits snugly and securely on your head until you’re ready to blow dry. It’s perfect for lounging in the tub with a mask on. I did not get it in the leopard print as shown above. Frankly, I was pushing it by putting anything with ‘doo’ in the name on my head in the first place, so I got the plain black color. Still though. I totally lol’d at myself in the mirror as used it the first time. But it’s soft and absorbent and does not tug at the delicate hair at your temples like a bath towel does. I am not a fancy, martini-drinking by the pool beauty blogger, more like a hardtail leggings and BF’s t-shirt. But… I kinda flove this thing! It’s just so soft and compact. It’s like your head turns into a stuffed animal. hee. Other bonus features:
- Prevents hair tangles, stress and breakage.
- Adds warmth to a hair masque, conditioning treatment or just on those cold winter mornings.
- Protects hair from humidity and moisture when relaxing in the tub or jumping in and out of the shower quickly.
- Preserves expensive extensions and weaves.
- Gives complete mobility for multi-tasking.
- Packs easily. It’s only 7 oz!
An editorial sample was provided by the company so I could review this product. Please see my About page for further information on Disclosure policies.