I have a super exciting giveaway to announce. A ghd IV styler! This 1″ styler is everybody’s must-have beauty accessory–from top stylists to celebrities, including Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Hudson and Cate Blanchett. The unique ceramic technology heats up to its maximum temperature in seconds, locks in moisture, natural oils, and hair color for total hair protection. It creates the straightest, sleekest locks, as well as fantastic curls, twists and flicks. This prize retails for $240.00!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered! A winner has been picked via Random.org and will be notified by email…
After the break, more information on the ghd IV styler.
ghd IV styler High Performance Properties:
- The ghd IV styler is designed to curl, as well as straighten the hair.
- Smart hair porosity-sensing technology discerns the amount of heat differing hair types need and thus applies as well as maintains the optimum level of heat while styling.
- Universal voltage feature operates from 110v to 230v by sensing the incoming voltage making it great for travelers.
- Sleep mode function automatically switches iron off if it is not used for 30 minutes.
- Outer casting is made from Rynite, a fire retardant material ensures the outer casting does not get too hot when styling hair or handling the product.
- Improved body shape facilitates curling effects as well as straight styling.
- Stronger Cord which is 10 times more durable ensures enhanced safety.
- Improved circuitry maintains a more constant styling temperature. The iron heats up to its maximum temperature every milisecond ensuring optimum heat on the hair from root to tip. This makes the ghd IV styler quicker than any competitor on the market.
- The aluminum plates have a ceramic coating which helps to close the cuticle and create shine while locking in hair’s natural moisture and preventing moisture from re-entering hair from the atmosphere.
- The ghd IV styler emits a large proportion of infrared heat producing negative ions, both of which are less damaging to the hair; therefore, reducing static and creating shine by closing the cuticle. Other irons use PTC or copper wound elements which are less efficient at emitting infrared heat and negative ions and can dry out the hair.
- The ghd IV styler has a 9’ swivel cord which stops the cord from getting tangled and damaged.
- The ghd IV styler has floating blades for flexibility and smoothness when styling.
- A built-in micro-processor is embedded into one blade; this monitors and regulates the temperature on the blade five times a second. If the temperature exceeds its maximum regulated temperature the thermal fuse will trip, resulting in the iron switching off. The thermal fuse is a safety feature to prevent the iron from overheating.
Good luck! And don’t forget to become a fan of ghd on facebook!