Marie Clarie recently came out with a list of the 15 Best Beauty Products of All Time. Let’s take a look at the top five hair products and what they have to say about each. Do your favorites make the cut?
Marie Clarie’s Top Five Hair Products:
- Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner: By detangling and preventing breakage, this lightweight hydrator helps hair grow longer and stronger. Price: $3.99
- Mason Pearson Junior Brush: A hairstylist’s best friend, these nylon-and-boar bristles make blowouts a breeze. Price $126
- L’Oréal Elnett Hairspray: The ultimate backstage updo glue that miraculously brushes out without flaking or stickiness. Price: $13.99
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo: Gentle enough for overprocessed strands, this no-tears formula also removes stubborn waterproof mascara. Price: $3.29
- Klorane Dry Shampoo: Spray on roots to absorb oils and odors for second-, third-, or fourth-day restyling. Price: $18.00
This is an interesting list, let’s start from the top:
- I am not a huge fan of Pantene products overall because I feel like they leave build-up on my hair after long term use, but I have to say I’ve never tried Beautiful Lengths Conditioner. Have any of you guys tried it?
- As for the Mason Pearson, well, I am obsessed. I have had stylists use it on me, and I recently got the knockoff Sonia Kashuk Bristle Hair Brush from Target. I am going to write a complete review on that, so stay tuned!
- I’ve never tried L’Oréal Elnett Hairspray, but I did a quick check of reviews online and they are hit or miss, so I don’t know about this being Holy Grail status. Again, have any of you used this? What do you think?
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo is a weird one to have the Top Five Hair Products. I don’t recommend this as a shampoo because it can dry out your hair, but it works great to clean your makeup brushes and sponges.
- I haven’t tried Klorane Dry Shampoo, but it’s a spray and I don’t like spray dry shampoos because I always go through them too quickly. My favorite dry shampoo is still Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo.
Let me know what you guys thought of Marie Clarie‘s list and what you thought of my responses!