Julia Louis-Dreyfus looked gorgeous last night at the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards. Celebrity stylist, Oscar Blandi created her red carpet look. The polished romantic style was Oscar’s reinterpretation of old Hollywood glamour.
How to Get Julia’s Look:
- Step 1: Prep damp hair with Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist.
- Step 2: Apply Oscar Blandi Volumizing Spray from roots to ends to add volume.
- Step 3: Apply Oscar Blandi Wave Enhancing Spray from mid-length to ends to create a foundation for natural looking waves.
- Step 4: Blowout hair focusing on lifting the roots for volume, accentuating the natural side part.
- Step 5: Take a 3 inch barrel curling iron and hold it vertically. Starting just above the chin, curl the hair in small sections, keeping the crown smooth so waves cascade around the shoulder.
- Step 6: Finish entire look with Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray for volume and hold.
All Oscar Blandi products available on Sephora.com.