I am becoming increasingly hooked on Jonathan Product hair products. I use their Prep Spray every single time I wash my hair (it detangles and has UVA/UVB/UVC filters). When I blow dry, I always use the Straightening Lotion. It smoothes and straightens without weighing my hair down. Plus, it smells great.
AND NOW, I’ve had the chance to try their new Green Rootine Dry Shampoo Brush On Hair Powder.
I happen to LOVE dry shampoo, so I was so excited to try this! Here are the deets:
It’s a hair powder that cleanses and refreshes the hair and scalp without the use of water. Talc and aluminum hydroxide absorb oil, dirt pollutants and product build-up. Rids the scalp of impurities and will create volume at the root. The portable brush makes applying powder simple and convenient. What better way to extend the life of a blowout!
- Absorbs oil, dirt, product build-up & pollutants from hair and scalp
- Increases volume at the root
- Cleanses and refreshes hair and scalp
- Extends the life of a blowout. Great for in between washings.
- All natural ingredients
- Fragrance free
- Free of petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates and silicone
- Vegan: No animal-derived ingredients. No animal testing.
- For all hair types
I agree on all fronts. And it was really easy to use with the handy little brush. Much better than trying to rub it into your hair line with your fingers like with other dry shampoos. And I didn’t have to reapply it, which I ALWAYS have to do with others, either. And it comes in a shade for either light or dark hair. I am in love! Yay, Jonathan Product. He really does make great products!
Also, my boyfriend is going to try out the Green Rootine Pure Paste, so check back soon for a review on that.