A PJ On A Budget recently posted about what foods you should be eating to give you gorgeous hair. She recommends an anti-inflammatory diet, which is beneficial to both hair and skin.
Check it out!
Foods that Contain Vitamins for Healthy Hair:
- Vitamin A – milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, and carrots
- Vitamin C – avocados, strawberries, kiwi, cantaloupe, pineapple, tomatoes, greens peppers, potatoes, and dark green vegetables
- Vitamin E- soybeans, nuts, dried beans, and leafy green vegetables
- Biotin- brewer’s yeast, whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice, and milk
- Inositol- whole grains, brewer’s yeast, liver and citrus fruits
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)- brewer’s yeast, wheat germ, fish, chicken, and turkey
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)- whole grain cereals, brewers yeast, meats, and egg yolk
- Vitamin B6 – Brewers yeast, liver, whole grain cereals, and egg yolk
- Vitamin B12 – chicken, fish, eggs, and milk
- Zinc – milk, seeds and nuts, wheat bran
- Lysine -meat, cheese, nuts, eggs, and soybeans
Foods to Add for an Anti-Inflammatory Diet: